NEW CHOREOS IN YOUR SDKS AND THE LIBRARY
- Kiva — JournalEntries, Lenders, LendingActions, Loans, Partners & Teams bundles added
- Wordnik — Account, Word, WordList, WordLists, Words bundles added, along with a new Credential Template (meaning that someone can save Wordnik credentials)
- Google Spreadsheets — New Choreo: AppendRow
- Foursquare Checkins & Venues — New Choreos: Checkins.AddPost, Checkins.Like, Checkins.Likes, Checkins.Reply, Venues.Like, Venues.Likes
UPDATED CHOREOS IN YOUR SDKS AND THE LIBRARY
- InfluenceExplorer - Fix timeout issue by requiring a least one filter param on input, otherwise an error is thrown.
- Google Geocoding – Updated to return better outputs so that Latitude and Longitude fields are parsed out of the response data, and returned as separate outputs (in addition to the raw XML). No impact to folks using Choreo as-is.
- Factual - Updated to make credential inputs optional. In this case, the Choreo will use a default Temboo API Key.
- Tumblr - Fixed syntax issue with Tubmlr.RetrievePublishedPosts when optional input is supplied.
- Facebook - Added support for pagination with optional inputs for limit, offset, since and until.
- CorpWatch - Fixed HTTP step timeout occurring in search Choreo by requiring new search parameter. If anyone was successfully using this Choreo without a search parameter, they'll have to update their code. We were unable to run this successfully prior to the fix without a search parameter so don't expect any breaking change.
NEW FEATURES & ENHANCEMENTS IN THE LIBRARY
- Smarter Code Snippets - When copying code snippets for building your Temboo applications, you no longer have to worry about changing those snippets if you're using multiple Choreos from multiple API providers. Short story: no more namespace collision.