NEW, DEPRECATED & UPDATED CHOREOS IN YOUR SDKS AND THE LIBRARY
If you've used any of the Choreos being deprecated in our 12/6/2012 release, please see our Deprecated and Expired Choreos for more information on how your code may be affected and upgrade support. These changes apply to all SDKs downloaded after 12/6/2012.
- Klout - we've expanded the Klout Bundle to cover more of their growing API. If you've used older versions of the Temboo SDK, check out our Deprecated Choreos list for upgrade assistance.
- User - ShowUser, Score, Influence, Topics
- Identity - ByGooglePlusID, ByKloutID, ByTwitterScreenName
- Facebook - we've expanded the Facebook Bundle to include several bundles for better ease of use and more API coverage. If you've used older versions of the Temboo SDK, check out our Deprecated Choreos list for upgrade assistance.
- EnviroFacts - we've expanded the EnviroFacts Bundle to cover more of their growing API. If you've used older versions of the Temboo SDK, check out our Deprecated Choreos list for upgrade assistance.
- Deprecated Twitter.SearchFilter
- Support for Google Drive added in Google.Drive with the following groups of Choreos:
- OAuth Choreos added to help you quickly add OAuth support to your applications. These are found within the Foursquare and Facebook Choreo bundles and follow similar usage patters, starting first with a call to InitializeOAuth followed by a call to FinalizeOAuth.
- New York Times Choreos updated to allow running without needing an API Key and to improve error handling. Specifically:
- NYTimes.MovieReviews.GetReviewsByKeyword - Choreos use smarter pre-parsing to send request to the New York Times API and interpret errors. All inputs apart from Query are not required.
- Youtube Choreos now allow you to specify the format of the result set. The default is still XML, though you may now specify JSON.
- Department of Education's Colleges and Universities Choreo fixed so that if you leave InstitutionID empty, you will now get a list of results. As before, if you provide the ID, the record associated with that ID will be returned.
TEMBOO SDK UPDATES & BUG FIXES
- New Android SDK for Download - While this is based on the Java SDK, the Android SDK is optimized to run lean, allowing you to minimize the file size of what you need to import into your project.
- PHP SDK- Facebook Get Object error - Fixed
- PHP SDK: Advise user to check their credentials
- Update Java SDK errors thrown upon bad account name
- Update example.php in PHP SDK
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT & TESTING YOUR CHOREOS IN RUN MODE
- My Account > Logs & Reports offers a new option where you can elect to be notified hourly or daily of any errors your Choreos may be throwing. Excellent for anyone in deployment testing or production environments.
- Password fields are encrypted in Run Mode in the Library, allowing you to test Choreos as security from the website as you can within your code.