NEW, DEPRECATED & UPDATED CHOREOS IN YOUR SDKS AND THE LIBRARY
To take advantage of new Choreos, you must download a new copy of the SDK. If you've used any of the Choreos being deprecated in our 2/13/2013 release, please see our Deprecated and Expired Choreos page for more information on how your code may be affected and how to deal with these changes. The changes apply to all SDKs downloaded after 2/13/2013.
- 23andMe - New Choreos, 23andMe.Ancestry, 23andMe.Genomes, and support for a new and optional "TestMode" parameter.
- OAuth Choreos - New OAuth Choreos to help you quickly include OAuth support in your applications:
- Socrata - New Choreo for the Socrata API.
- Twitter - Upgraded to use the latest version of the Twitter API (v1.1). This requires some deprecation and updated inputs and outputs. If you've used older versions of the Temboo SDK, check out our Deprecated Choreos list for upgrade assistance.
- XML no longer a response format, JSON used for all output
- OAuth inputs required for all Choreos
- Search.Query is now Search.Tweets
- Library.Utilities.Email.SendEmail - Now has the ability to take a new optional parameter so you can pass a From Address that is different to the email address associated with email account you are using to send mail.
- DevShortcuts can now be found as Utilities and DevShortcuts.Labs directly at Labs. If you've used older versions of the Temboo SDK, check out our Deprecated Choreos list for upgrade assistance.
- Google.Analytics - Upgraded some Choreos to work with Google's new v2.4 of their API. If you've used older versions of the Temboo SDK, check out our Deprecated Choreos list for upgrade assistance.
TEMBOO SDK UPDATES & BUG FIXES
- New iOS SDK for Download
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT & TESTING YOUR CHOREOS IN RUN MODE
- Node.js code snippets fixed for MySQL and PostgreSQL Choreos