New and Updated Choreos in SDKs and Library
To take advantage of these new and modified Choreos, you must download a new copy of the SDK. These changes apply to all SDKs downloaded after July 31, 2013. Deprecated Choreos, or those reorganized into new subclasses, will continue to work with SDKs downloaded prior to July 31, 2013 until October 31, 2013. If you use any of the Choreos that have been deprecated or expired, please see our Deprecated and Expired Choreos page for information and support in upgrading your code to ensure your applications continue running smoothly.
- Salesforce - Expanded coverage of Salesforce give you quick and easy access to work with OAuth, Objects, Passwords, Queries, Resources, Searching and Versions.
- Google's Compute Engine - New ComputeEngine Choreos enable you to quickly hook into Google's large-scale computing infrastructure. Coverage includes support for Address, Disks, Firewalls, GlobalOperations, Images, Instances, Kernels, MachineTypes, Networks, Projects, RegionOperations, Regions, Routes, Snapshots, ZoneOperations, and Zones.
- Expanded Coverage - New Choreos improve the API coverage in a few bundles.
- Tumblr/Tagged/RetrievePostsWithTag - search Tumblr for posts with a given tag.
- Google/Plus/People/List - retrieve a list of people a user is connected to.
- Amazon RDS - added support for db.m1.micro instance size in Amazon/RDS/CreateDBInstance