New and Updated Choreos in SDKs and Library
To take advantage of these new and modified Choreos, you must download a new copy of the SDK. These changes apply to all SDKs downloaded after October 1, 2013.
- Twitter - expanded coverage of the Twitter API by adding support for Favorites, FriendsAndFollowers, Help, Lists, SuggestedUsers, Trends, Tweets and Users.
- Instagram - expanded coverage of the Instagram API by adding the following Choreos: DeleteMediaComment, GetFollowerRequests, GetRelationship, LikeMedia, ModifyRelationship, SearchTags, SearchUsers and UnlikeMedia.
- Google+ - expanded coverage of the Google+ API by adding support for the Google+ Domains API.
- Arduino-friendly Choreos - added Choreos that build on existing APIs methods to retrieve data that's perfect for Internet of Things projects.
- Facebook.Reading - GetUnreadMessages, GetUnreadMessagesFromUser, GetLatestMention
- Foursquare.Checkins - GetNearbyFriends
- Google.Gmail - GetUnreadImportantEmail, GetUnreadMail, GetUnreadMailFromSender, GetUnreadMailWithLabel, InboxFeed
- Stripe.Events - MoneyReceived
- Twilio.Calls - GetLastCall, GetLastCallTo, GetLastCallFrom
- Twilio.Recordings - GetLastRecording
- Twilio.SMSMessages - GetLastMessageFromNumber, GetLastMessageThatContains, GetMessageThatContains
- Response Format - added the ResponseFormat flag to all LinkedIn and the Google.Analytics.GetMetrics Choreos, allowing responses to be fetched directly in XML or JSON format.
- Type Changes - ID inputs are now strings instead of integers.
- Twitter - ID, MaxID, SinceID, UserID
- Instagram - MediaID