New and Updated Choreos in SDKs and Library
To take advantage of these updated Choreos, you must download a new copy of the SDK. These changes apply to all SDKs downloaded after February 4, 2014.
- Google Spreadsheets - New Choreos added:
- Nexmo - SMS.SendMessage updated with new, optional inputs and outputs:
- CallbackID (input) - allows you to listen for a reply to an SMS message. Defaults to null, so users with an older SDK won't have their service interrupted.
- Timeout (input) - allows you to adjust the timeout on the new polling mechanism when CallbackID is passed.
- CallbackData (output) - returns callback data i.e., the reply to the SMS message, when "CallbackID" is provided and your Nexmo account is configured to use your Temboo callback URL.
- Twilio - Choreos updated to use the most recent version of Twilio's Messages API. While there's no need to use new inputs, this behind-the-scenes change mean that the Choreo responses will now include some new and updated variables. An optional "ReturnLegacyFormat" input is available for those wanting to use the deprecated responses with the known risk that Twilio says they are subject to start failing without notice. Choreos with new responses:
- Mailchimp- ListBatchUnsubscribeCSV now recognizes "\n" as new line delimiter instead of "\r\n"
- Disqus - Choreos updated to improve API coverage:
- User.ListPosts - UserID and Username are now conditional inputs
- Threads.ListPost - ThreadID, ThreadIdentifier, ThreadLink are now conditional inputs