New and Updated Choreos in SDKs and Library
To take advantage of these new and updated Choreos, you must download a new copy of the SDK. These changes apply to all SDKs downloaded after June 30, 2014.
Reading: FriendsLists, Notifications, TaggableFriends, TaggedPlaces, FriendshipExists, LikesPage, Paginate
- Searching: URLookup
- OAuth.InitializeOAuth: Added AuthType input to allow you to re-request previously denied scopes
- Publishing.CreateCheckin: Added optional Tags input
- Publishing.UploadPhoto: Made AlbumID optional so that this now supports album-less uploads
- Reading.Picture: deprecated the ReturnSSLResources input because it is no longer valid. Added new optional inputs for Width, Height, and Redirect flag for returned JSON.
- Reading.ProfileFeed & Reading.NewsFeed: Added new optional inputs for With and Filter
- Reading.ProfileFeed: Added new optional input for Edge to filter by links, tagged, posts, or statuses
- Post.CreatePhotoPostWithImage: Fixed potential OAuth signature bug.
- A request format bug that caused intermittent problems for Wordnik Choreos was fixed
- Amazon.Marketplace.Orders: all Choreos have been upgraded to Amazon's latest version